Becoming a corporate sponsor of Audubon Society of Rhode Island allows your organization to demonstrate commitment to the quality of life in Rhode Island and its dedication to conserving waters, forests, and grasslands in the Ocean State. Affiliation with the oldest, and one of the most influential, environmental organizations in Rhode Island will enable your organization to gain the appreciation of clients, peers, colleagues, and employees. Your organization will be able to reach thousands of members and supporters, families and individuals from all over Rhode Island and southeastern New England who hike our refuge trails and participate in Audubon events and educational programs.
Your corporation will gain:
- Employee membership benefits that encourage staff and their families to get outside, exercise, hike and experience nature at locations across the state
- Assistance with planning environmental volunteer opportunities. Audubon offers team-building programs such as wildlife refuge cleanups and event volunteer teams. These experiences foster corporate loyalty and allow employees to give back to their community
- Access to Audubon Nature Center and Aquarium and wildlife refuge facilities for off-site meetings, training, and team building exercises.
Public recognition benefits can include any or all of the following:
- Recognition at public event
- Recognition in member communications
- Recognition on Audubon web site, with link to sponsor's site
- Media releases
- Opportunities for direct outreach and sales to Audubon's members and supporters
To find out how your organization can become a corporate sponsor of the Audubon Society of Rhode Island, contact Senior Director of Advancement Jeff Hall, at (401) 949-5454 x.3017.
Bring Nature to Your Classroom
Audubon educators provide high quality, hands-on science programming in classrooms, on our wildlife refuges and at our Nature Center and Aquarium in Bristol.
Download our Environmental Education Program Guide or register your class for a program today!