A strong membership base enables Audubon to lead the way as an independent organization in education, conservation, and advocacy for Rhode Island. With the help of our supporters, we are working diligently to protect our state's environment for present and future enjoyment and education.
Audubon members come from diverse backgrounds, yet share a common appreciation for our wonderful natural resources. Your generous support through membership fees, our annual campaign, attendance at Audubon programs and events, and other charitable expressions such as property donations and planned giving, buoy the success of Audubon's mission.
- Play a critical role in protecting birds, wildlife and the natural resources found in Rhode Island
- Free admission to the Audubon Nature Center and Aquarium
- Discounts on programs, camps and rentals
- Invitations to member-only events
- Discounts at the Nature Gift Shop
- Special member communications and email updates.
If you have any questions about Audubon memberships please contact Julius Lundy by calling 401-949-5454 x3018.
Learn more about the other ways you can support
Audubon Society of Rhode Island:
5 Ecological Piers
An ecological art installation depicting future sea level rise now shares the diverse habitat at the Audubon Touisset Marsh Wildlife Refuge in Warren, Rhode Island. This year-long project was designed by Leonard Yui, Assistant Professor of Architecture at Roger Williams University. We hope you will visit soon!