November 20, 2020 UPDATE: The Audubon Nature Center and Aquarium exhibits will be closed November 30th - December 13th; Nature Shop and trails will remain open! Following Governor Raimondo’s new restrictions to stem the outbreak of COVID-19, the Audubon Society of Rhode Island is temporarily closing the Nature Center and Aquarium exhibits in Bristol, RI from November 30 to December 13, 2020. All public nature programs will also be cancelled during this time. The Nature Shop will open to the public each Friday through Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and trails on the property will remain open from dusk till dawn. Click here for COVID-19 Updates
Audubon Nature Center and Aquarium Switching to Capacity-based Entry as of July 30, 2020
Open Thursday – Sunday, 9:30 am – 4 pm
Audubon can’t wait to welcome you back! As of July 30, 2020, the Audubon Nature Center and Aquarium will greet visitors with a capacity-based entrance. Guests will no longer need to register for a time ticketed entry. In addition, new outdoor summer programs for small groups have been carefully planned with safety in mind. For program details, visit the events calendar.
What You Need to Know Before You Go:
On July 30, 2020 the Audubon Nature Center and Aquarium will be changing to capacity based entrance – allowing 35 visitors in the Center at any one time. Advance registration for entry is no longer required. However, there may be a wait if the Center has reached capacity.
Audubon Nature Center and Aquarium is open Thursday – Sunday, 9:30 to 4 pm. (Center is closed Monday – Wednesday.)
The guidelines listed below will be followed to allow for social distancing and the safety of staff and visitors:
- Visitor contact information, including name and phone number, will be collected upon entry.
- Masks are required at the Nature Center and Aquarium as well as on the grounds, when social distancing is not possible. Children under 2 and those with medical issues or disabilities will be exempt from mask wearing as regulated by the State of Rhode Island. Masks will be provided to those visitors who may arrive without a mask.
- There will no longer be temperature checks upon entering.
- The Nature Shop will be open from 9:30 am to 4 pm. Safety guidelines and limited shopper capacity will apply.
- Trails and Pollinator Garden remain open from dawn to dusk free of charge, safety guidelines apply.