Join hundreds of Rhode Islanders who sport an Osprey on their vehicles. Represent your support of the educational efforts of the Audubon Society of Rhode Island with an Osprey license plate.
The plate fee is $42.50: $22.50 pays for the production of the plates, $20 supports the environmental education programs of Audubon Society of Rhode Island and Save The Bay. The $42.50 fee (per set) is required to order your plates.
You must include a legible copy of your current registration for each set of plates. Once you receive a green postcard in the mail from the RI DMV, your plates will be ready to pick up at their Cranston Office. Note: A $10 fee will be added upon renewal of your registration to support environmental education.
Beginning Monday, July 22, 2019, Osprey License Plates will increase in price from $41.50 to $42.50 per the RI DMV.
This will only apply to orders received after July 21st.
To order the plates BY MAIL:
- Print and complete form: click here to download.
- Please make check payable to: Audubon Society of RI
- Mail the form, a copy of your registration and the $42.50 fee to
12 Sanderson Road
To order the plates ONLINE:
- You must upload a scanned copy of your current registration.
- You may use a credit or debit card.
- There is $1.45 online payment processing fee applied to all online orders.
5 Ecological Piers
An ecological art installation depicting future sea level rise now shares the diverse habitat at the Audubon Touisset Marsh Wildlife Refuge in Warren, Rhode Island. This year-long project was designed by Leonard Yui, Assistant Professor of Architecture at Roger Williams University. We hope you will visit soon!